Top Ten reasons to celebrate the wedding of William, Prince of Wales, and Catherine Elizabeth “Kate” Middleton at Cameron’s Pub, April 29th, 2011:
1. The Royal Couple has a B and B room reserved for their “Honey Moon”, in “Half
Moon” should they decide to visit.
2. Pub Patrons can sign the Felicitations and Congratulations book that will forward the
3. Watch the BBC Coverage of the Royal Wedding at our Pub while raising a pint of ALE.
4. Cameron’s will offer High Tea and scones during the festivities, along with British
bangers, Sheppard’s Pie, Pasties, Fish and Chips and more.
5. If your first name is William, I’ll buy you a pint of Guinness.
6. If your first name is Elizabeth or Kate, I’ll buy you a glass of champagne.
7. All items from our English import shop are 10% off.
8. Cold Beer
9. More Cold Beer…We have 20 on tap!
10. FINALLY….LIVE Music.. “The British Invasion” Nigel and Clive will be on stage:
- NEW WEBSITE BY TUSBERG DESIGN
- CAMERON’S SPORTS HEADQUARTERS
- CAMERON’S AROUND THE WORLD
- DAN AMBROSI PHOTOGRAPHY
- TOP TEN REASONS TO CELEBRATE THE UNION OF WILLIAM AND KATE AT CAMERON’S PUB
- OF MEN AND MAVERICK’S WRAP PARTY
- CAMPGROUND IS FINALLY OPEN FEBRUARY 13, 2014!
- Cameron’s Pub on HLNTV! Famous Pints! Get ‘em here! Cheerio dude!
AROUND THE WORLD!